BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Rabu, 23 November 2011

This is DEMI LOVATO .. :")
# SKYSCRAPER #


Skies are cryingI am watchingCatching teardrops in my handsOnly silence as it's ending, like we never had a chanceDo you have to, make me feel like there is nothing left of me?
[Chorus]You can take everything I haveYou can break everything I amLike I'm made of glassLike I'm made of paperGo on and try to tear me downI will be rising from the groundLike a skyscraper!Like a skyscraper!
As the smoke clearsI awaken, and untangle you from meWould it make you, feel better to watch me while I bleed?All my windows, still are brokenBut I'm standing on my feet
[Chorus]You can take everything I haveYou can break everything I amLike I'm made of glassLike I'm made of paperGo on and try to tear me downI will be rising from the groundLike a skyscraper!Like a skyscraper!
[Bridge]Go run, run, runI'm gonna stay right hereWatch you disappear, yeahGo run, run, runYeah it's a long way downBut I am closer to the clouds up here
You can take everything I haveYou can break everything I amLike i'm made of glassLike i'm made of paper, Ohhh woaahGo on and try to tear me downI will be rising from the ground
                                  

                          Like a skyscraper

                      Like a skyscraper
                                     Like a skyscraper

                          Like a skyscraper
  



# huhu .. jum kite menyanyi tengah malan buta nim !! chayok !! chayok !!... hehe .. :P
(i like this song) .. .. macam nim lah time bile ak bosan ,, duk lam bilik 
sorang-2 pastuh layan lagu nim byk-2 kali .x abis mane lah bateri fon ak .. hehe . :P..bukan hanya ak bosan aje ak lyan lagu nim tapi ak jgak lyan lagu nim time ak b'gaduh dgm BF ak .. hehe .. 
mlz nak b;gaduh kan ,lebih baik ak layan lagu lagi best .. (peace).. siape nak mnat yanyi lagu nim sila-sila lah open my blog yaa ... ak x mara pun .. d'persilakn .. hikhik .. ILY .. KBHAII .. 
muaxp .. :)) #

0 ulasan: